Dec 9, 2010

evergreen and ever energetic domain!


Wow!
Take a look at the natural landscape, it will refresh your stress. Darjeeling has always been to me the best place in this world. I may afford to settle down in any portion of the world i wish but never will do so, because i am deeply associated and eternally engrossed into this precious domain. For me a small town gives more pleasure, comfort and relaxation than a big city. Nothing can fade the marvellous charisma of the Queen of Hills. Sitting by the window observing nature has been the most exciting task for me, for i am or never was so curious to discover the bigger objects in life. I am satisfied with what exactly lays within my reach. I am a stark devotee to my birthplace. You may surely call me a frog inside a well, i am contented. Anywhere i go, the fresh air, the innocent people full of life and amusement and definitely with a huge smile are always there to accompany me. What else would i demand ? I can not quit my ancestral roots which are tied to the most noblest shelter.
Take a morning walk during the early winers, the Morning Health Club members will make you a friend, play Badminton in the Gymkhana Tennis Court, come home, shower and go for your duty. Later, go to Keventer's and engage yourself to the fading moments of dusk and vision the golden lining of the diminishing cloud, obviously with a coffee or white tea, it is extravagant. Come home and drink a sip of good Darjeeling Tea, relish the best of confectionery items while reading from your passing (fav.) novel, enjoy a bowl of warm soup, and spend time with your precious family members. What else could a person want...? some freak-out. Yes, i would earlier, not now. Now, i am a man much more composed, build up and reserved so i just bother to attend my work and family. If that nostalgic feeling creeps you at times...drop in at Joey'(Gongba uncle's place) to chat with the people you tend to know, enjoy a hot plate of aloo (spicy Potato) and be back home soon. My life is complete with these couple of actions. I do not want anything else, why should i ? I am already satisfied. Remember, Darjeeling is the only place in this world where you never get bored or sick of living. If you do so it is because of your faulty routine or your arrangements. Rearrange them and you will eternally enjoy every single moment of breathing Darjeeling air and drinking natural mineral water. For me that much is substantial, think it might be the same for most of us. Everyone in this world wants a tranquil environment, everyone. For the rest of the world is corrupted with all sorts.

No comments: