Jul 18, 2019

Today!

I am alone,

So lively to be alone,
So I spend my time...
In day and night for a dime.
Listening to my heart-beat,
Under-going a steady beat.
A beat of life, every second
I cannot amend.
If  I think beyond,
For I cannot foresee
So I take my time-out
For the reasons so stout.
Pacing seconds generates ambiguity,
I no-doubt feel so pensive,
I know not what is to come,
For every move of mine is so glum.
I breathe so intense and heavy,
For I have lived so ready,
So ready and so prompt
I must admit I have been so numb.
This is life, we do accept,
For every transcendental second teaches you a lot...
A lot lot to recover from the past
If you sense the loss you are to belong to the ‘last’.
There is a place to be known,
A place to be called my own,
A place where life passes in fidelity,
The honeymoon of  “reality”.
So here we go into a battle, so vague,
So  indifferent and so fake,
We forgo and forget our nuances,
For we are basically so blatant.
The time we spend in a place which is the paradise,
We apprehend and plan our device,
We know not it’s outcome,
For we are born to be a foam.
A foam in the wave...
Undernourished but so brave
Loses its flow
For we shall criticize but not grow.
Every second in this miraculous world,
The duffers and the intellectuals are  pearled,
So proud of their artificial vanity,
That life for the rest has lost it’s sanity.
There we go...working on our errands,
We feel that hard-work is the outcome
Smart-work is the solution
If you do not know your ambition.
So nostalgic, but sometimes so grave,
I feel that we are not here to deprave.
Anyone whom we consider our own,
We are all the same,
May be own life is so ...so borne
Borne, borne of the load of our fate,
We apprehend our future for unknown sake,
As life rolls...remember!
It is better late than never.
Rustics live a life...we dare imagine
So we too can fill our lives with dreams.
                                                                                                               


No comments: