Oct 28, 2009

Induction to Improvise


Lately i have been very positive. My working style has been competent and progressive. With this steady pace i will certainly derive to some stable position sometime soon. I am hungry for work, so i have been implementing all of the knowledge towards proficiency and elevation of my position in life. I am not half the same person i used to be. I have made use of all of the resources available to me. The innocence, though negligible has upgraded me quite a lot. I feel happy and contented to be in such a designation. Life is a game play it. I am the captain of my crew. The players are : education, talents, patience, sympathy, responsibilities, sincerity, & honesty. One is nothing as long as the person has not understood himself. You 'have to' come in terms with yourself. That is the first step towards finding yourself somewhere down the line. These days my soul is my best friend, so i need no one else. I am complete. I have no greed, no pomp, or nothing of that sort. All i have is the sweat dripping down to the brows. Though it is salty, it is possibly the sweetest candy syrup for me and it is my closest companion. Salt is my taste be it tears or sweat. I simply love myself 'unconditionally'. I was born without a silver-spoon, but my actions are explaining my worth. After all tomorrow comes after the dark. So i feel that the future still lies inside me. I desire higher position in life. Now i weigh something out of nothing. I will prove that actions speak louder than voice. I despise hurting oneself internally. My hard work is blue-print to money making. Picture the scenery where you have to look up to your own known negre with additional respect. A dogg deserving respect ? I will be a star one day. I am a soldier mark my words, i will show everyone.
EVERY DOGG HAS HIS DAY!
This dogg will certainly have his.
THUG LIFE.

No comments: