Nov 7, 2009

Motivation


Baby please don't cry. This horrible pain you are undergoing will die. No matter how hard the road is...keep your head up. The trick is to never to lose hope. Put you mind to chase your dreams. The cheese is not that far as you feel. After the dark night comes a bright sunny day. I know the way is tough, it makes you mad. It cannot lock down your WILL. Don't stop, don't quit. Try to do all that you can. You need to struggle through this sterile phase to meet the carnival. . As the crooked world turns my people change, they roll for betterment and improvement. I know that.
At a point of time when the merciless thieves stole the best of me, i suffered a kind of inferiority complex, now i show them a pass to overtake me, but warn them of my speed. They or ...might be a victim of scissor! Soldiers never leaves you lonely. If they do...'In Solitude You Are Least Alone'. Picture your dreams perfect, after all you have to see them coming true. The way you design it leads to the heightened glory you achieve at the end. I am always here with you, and will wait for you at that point to celebrate.
One day we will see light.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

week people never make a life.

Anonymous said...

phhappy new year

Anonymous said...

if god wishes we will be together again
miss u a lot

Anonymous said...

hiiiii